[3830] TBDC AI6O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC AI6O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 12:52:11 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4.1

Total:  QSOs = 125  Total Score = 532

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Due to computer issues, I lost the N1MM+ connection with the TS590SG, so did the
test by hand.  I apologize for the ragged sending.  First time I have worked a
test by hand and it showed.  Will keep trying and hope to get better.  160 was
great here, even heard JA on Sunday a.m.  No luck however.  Thanks for your
patience, especially N8BJQ whose call I absolutely butchered. 73

Ed AI6O