[3830] SA10 K0OO(@W3RFC) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0OO.PAT@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SA10 K0OO(@W3RFC) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2022 17:08:20 +0000
                    South America 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: K0OO
Operator(s): K0OO
Station: W3RFC

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: FM19HD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   CW:   33     29        7
  SSB:   72     50        8
-----------------------------
Total:  105     79       15  Total Score = 36,660

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Enjoyed the event.  My best to the sponsors.  It is great to have an event that
focuses on Ten Meters, especially with the band coming around.  I look forwqard
to doing this again.

The station behaved nicely even with the weather that the East Coast ihad over
the weekend.  There was one casualty and that was the rotator and High Winds.
It did stick in the direction of South.   What Luck.

Best to all in the future.

73

Pat   K0OO