[3830] TBDC N6RO(WD6T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC N6RO(WD6T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 03:02:54 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: N. CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:12
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 104  Total Score = 557

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a casual last-minute decision. After the RTTY sprint, Ken and I were
discussing a multi, but both of us were tired. I ended up just operating for a
couple hours by myself

This was my first Stew from N6RO; definitely a different experience from my home
station, where I can barely make it past the Rockies.  Nice to work ZF and C6
and many E. coasters.  Friendly contest in honor of Stew Perry, whose story was
recounted to us by K1ZM in his wonderful presentation to NCCC several months
ago.