[3830] WiQP KB9S SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kb9s@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP KB9S SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 00:08:46 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2022

Call: KB9S
Operator(s): KB9S
Station: KB9S

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:    167
   40:    453
   20:    210
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    830       0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 169,350.0

Club: Eau Claire ARC

Comments:

Thank you to the West Allis Radio Amateur Club for sponsoring the Wisconsin Qso
Pary.
This was our third year of going mobile. No major problems this year except for
some noisy powerlines and rough roads.

My wife Kitty K9KTT did the driving hitting 16 counties on our planned route. We
missed the last county on our route by 25 miles before we ran out of time.
Qso rates were good the entire day with some pretty big pileups.

Thank you to all the stations that followed us along our route all day.
Here are some of the top station Qso counts:
15 - KC3X
13 - K8MFO,KI0F
12 - K4RUM,WT2P
11 - NS2N
10 - K9RS,K9WA,KE0TT,WB9HFK
9 - K2CUB,K9CW,K9PW,KV0I,N0BUI,W8PI
8 - K4BAI,K9PG,KY4ID,VE3CX,W0VTT,W1QK,W4TJM,WE9V

73, Mark KB9S