[3830] WiQP KX9RT SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP KX9RT SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 01:44:50 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party - 2022

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):
OpMode: SO2R

  160:     18
   80:     81       97
   40:    123        5
   20:     74       42
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:               1
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    296      145  Mults = 88  Total Score = 98,390.0

Club:

Comments:

I tried SO2R again this year against my better judgement.  Not sure it helped
much as I haven't practiced much, but was nice to listen to another band while
CQ'ing on another.

As many people probably observed, 80 sounded terrible and weird for the first
half.  40 meters towards the end had a lot of deep fading.  But for having a
solar event hit us, I was having great fun with consistent rates.  It was good
to hear a few people moved over to 160 in the last hour.  I did much better with
phone hoping that would pick up the needed multipliers, but not sure if I spent
too much time not getting more valuable CW Q's.  It's always a balance of
strategy.  Still so much to learn and very humbling in talking to other people's
performance.

Two K3's running 100W
40M 1/2 wave vertical wire endfed for 40, 20, 15, and 10
80 OCF 10-80
160M inverted L