[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:14:04 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 16

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.3

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   7
   15:  11
   10:
------------
Total:  18  Mults = 16  Total Score = 288

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

There was a nice jump in X-rays from day's B3-level
to over B7 at 1300Z CWT start. However, I was late by
18 min, with an additional forced lunch at 1323Z.

I thought I could manage LP on 21 MHz, but then when
Mika OH6NVC could not get me, I tuned up the linear.
There was some backscatter and DK/G/PA shorter range.

The last minutes I spent on 14 MHz after the lunchbreak.
It was fairly quiet there, though I did not notice any
traffic on 28 MHz, that could have taken the load off...

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops