[3830] CWopsT KR2Q Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KR2Q Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:09:46 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Mar 16

Call: KR2Q
Operator(s): KR2Q
Station: KR2Q

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ FN20ru
Operating Time (hrs): 0:16

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  41
   15:   7
   10:
------------
Total:  48  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,304

Club:

Comments:

ARGH!!!  Could not get the s/w to key the rig.  Many reboots.  Unplugging and
re-plugging cable.  Spent 15 minutes farting around with zero Qs.  Finally
decided to do it manually, doing S+P, but that sucked.  Noticed that N1MM was
tracking the QRG OK on 20m, but if I tried to change bands using N1MM, the rig
would not change bands.  Hmmm?  Shut down the PC.  Turned the rig OFF.  Turned
the PC back on.  Waited for it fully restart.  Turned on the rig.  Started
N1MM+.  Typed in a new QRG on N1MM on a different band and the rig went there.
Pushed F1 and the rig sent a CQ.  FINALLY!  Got everything working at 1948.
OMG!  I would say that I got some more gray hairs from that....but they are
already 100% gray.  LOL  My fun adventure of the day.