[3830] VaQP K4BAI SOAB/MixedFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP K4BAI SOAB/MixedFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:21:59 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:33

  160:    0      0      0
   80:   40      0      0
   40:   54     10      0
   20:   26      4      0
   15:    0      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  120     14      0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 17,018

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Most time I have put in on a VQP in years, primairly due to a lessened entry
inthe RDXC.  Was surprised at the high level of activity and the number of
mobiles active on CW.  Started high power, SSB and CW, but finally got tired of
the relay in the transceiver not returning to receive after transmitting and
swapped it out for an older transceiver. Will ship the newer one off for repair
today.  Ran only CW LP for the middle part of the contest.  Then on Sunday
afternoon, KU8E spent about three hours getting my amplifier working with this
transceiver and getting all the computer set up going for CW keying and rig
control.  Many thanks, Jeff!  Finished up HP CW again, but no SSB yet due to a
bad Heil adapter and a bad hand mike.  Have ordered a new adapter.  Thanks for
all QSOs and congrats to the VA operators and sponsors.  73,, John, K4BAI.