[3830] BARTG W4CQE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W4CQE SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 14:58:37 +0000
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: W4CQE
Operator(s): W4CQE
Station: W4CQE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   42
   40:   73
   20:  226
   15:  156
   10:   14
-----------------------------------
Total:  511      47         27  Continents = 6  Total Score = 226,884

Club:

-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: W4CQE                                                       Country

___ Single OP                     Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band only)
       Single Op expert

         QSOs
80m:    42
40m:    73
20m:    226
15m:    156
10m:    14
Total:  511
Continents:             6
Call Areas:             27
DXCC:           47
Total multipliers:      74
Score:          226884
Station Description:
Antenna(s):
Operators:
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter within
the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and regulations
of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________ Call
 .
Ken, W4CQE
111 WIldflower Way
 Murfreesboro
Tennessee 37129
Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
Multiplier Summary
Countries
4X     9A     CM     CT     CX     DL     E7     EA     EA8    EI
F      G      GI     GM     GW     HA     HB     I      JA     K
KH6    KL     LA     LU     LX     LY     OH     OK     ON     OZ
PA     PY     SM     SP     SV     TI     V5     VE     VK     VP8
XE     YB     YL     YO     YU     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK3
VE1  VE2  VE3  VE4  VE5  VE6  VE7  VE9
JA0  JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA6  JA7  JA8