[3830] VaQP K1GQ SOAB/CWFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP K1GQ SOAB/CWFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 16:17:03 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2022

Call: K1GQ
Operator(s): K1GQ
Station: K1GQ

Class: SOAB/CWFixed HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    3
   80:   44
   40:   92
   20:   44
   15:    3
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  186     0       0  Mults = 73  Total Score = 33,507

Club:

Comments:

SkookumLogger K4 KPA1500 2el 40 + tribander + wires

Lots of short sessions to work anyone spotted by skimmers in New England. Left
the radio listening to the remarkable N4CW operation and jumped in when I could
-- 66 QSOs with Bert/Jim in 40 counties/cities. Sunday morning was dismal here,
and I was on the edge of the skip zone on 20 most of the weekend. Interesting
listening to booming signals from OM2VL, DL3DXX, LY5W working VA stations that I
couldn't hear.