[3830] WPX SSB N6JSO SOAB Unassisted Rookie LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john@lorien.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N6JSO SOAB Unassisted Rookie LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:29:40 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N6JSO
Operator(s): N6JSO
Station: N6JSO

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted Rookie
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   21
   20:   30
   15:   32
   10:   19
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first contest with 100+ QSOs! I also made more progress towards my
DXCC this weekend than in the previous 2 years I've been licensed, adding
Bonaire, Curacao, Chile, French Guiana, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Paraguay,
Philippines, Puerto Rico, and Sweden.

I did a "PorchXpedition", setting up my POTA gear on my upstairs back
porch: FT-991A and a Buddipole. The porch is elevated enough that I had the
dipole at about 20' AGL for 10m, 24' for 15m, and 35' for 20m. 10m was great for
South America, 15m for Japan and Oceania, and 20m for everywhere incluing Europe
and Asia.