[3830] WPX SSB NR4O SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NR4O SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 01:15:26 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 12
OpMode: SO2R

------------
  160:    5
   80:  148
   40:  180
   20:  114
   15:   98
   10:   16
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Over half of my Q's were in the first 6 hours at the beginning of the contest.
Operated another sporadic 5 hours Saturday afternoon and another hour on Sunday.
 I just couldn't get motivated to keep the BIC after the initial 6 hours.  Most
of my Q's were S&P, though I did have a couple 30 minute runs on 40m and 80m
Friday evening and another on 40m Saturday evening for less than hour.  Saturday
evening the signals were especially difficult to copy with many of the callers
just above my local noise level.  I did pop up to 160m at the top of a couple
hours.  The noise levels and few signals only produced a handful of Q's.

I did enjoy this contest and my rate per hour of operation was up 25% compared
to my previous best score.  So, I'm happy with the outcome versus time spent.  I
think I was spoiled operating this contest from VP5M last year.  It was much
more fun being a unique prefix.  Thanks to Jim(K4QPL) for that experience.

73 till the next time.
Eric - NR4O