[3830] WPX SSB K0XF SOAB Unassisted TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K0XF SOAB Unassisted TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 01:48:03 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K0XF
Operator(s): K0XF
Station: K0XF

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Unassisted TB-Wires
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  120
   20:  196
   15:  198
   10:   39
------------

Club:

Comments:

Surprised that I did so well considering I was only running 100W to several
dipole antennas mounted close to the ground.  Conditions seemed to be quite good
all-in-all.  Mainly just answered CQ's until the final afternoon when I tried to
run whatever I could on 15m for an hour or two and then 20m the last hour.

40m:  1/2 wave dipole ~ 30' above the ground
20m:  1/2 wave dipole mounted vertically with low end at grade
15/10m:  1/2 wave dipole mounted vertically with low end at grade, cut for 15m
and
         tuned for 10m.

Can't wait to get better antennas up this summer.