[3830] WPX SSB AB2E SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab2e@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB AB2E SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 01:49:43 +0000

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/OM Power 2000A+
Antennas: All wires
80m Dipole @90FT
40m Dipole @85FT
20m Delta Loop @65FT
10m/15m Homebrew Fan Dipole @ 60ft

Thanks to everyone for all the Qs!
Regrettably, I could only find 8 hrs to operate this weekend, mostly at night
except for the last 2 hours of the contest Sunday and 1 hour late afternoon
Sat.
The last 2 hrs I had an amazing run, actual hour 210, and at times the rate
meter on N1MM hit 275/hr. I've never seen rates that good in a contest from home
before, having only had those rates at V26B. Condx were amazing, I worked almost
everyone I called first call, even on 10,15,20 with the wires.
I also had an amazing 80m run Sat night at EU sunrise, and over 100 6 point EU
stations in the log.
Activity appears to grow in this contest, and each year I'm amazed at the number
of casual operators jumping in (evidenced by low numbers on Sun, typically under
100). Great to work so many friends worldwide.
Time to get ready for WPX CW in May, and FD!
73 to all,
Darrell AB2E