[3830] WPX SSB WW2Y(@W2MKM) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edpostiii@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WW2Y(@W2MKM) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:49:44 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WW2Y
Operator(s): WW2Y W2MKM W2NO W2GD WA2VUY W2CG
Station: W2MKM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 39:43

------------
  160:   32
   80:  372
   40:  712
   20: 1561
   15: 1118
   10:  176
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Wow what a team, what started out as just as a way to ease the sting of an SSB
contest, we are mostly CW operators, evolved into a more serious multi two
effort with the great FRC operators  listed above.

Special thanks to Peter, WW2Y for the generous use of his Callsign and the many
hours he dedicated to running up some of these big numbers with the rest of the
team.

We had fun.

I should also mention that we had set a goal of 6 million points based on some
analysis of the 2021 WPXSSB Contest and we sailed right through that to achieve
the score we posted above we’re all pretty amazed

See you all in the pile ups