[3830] WPX SSB PJ4DX SOSB10 TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PJ4DX SOSB10 TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 13:11:20 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: PJ4DX
Operator(s): PJ4DX
Station: PJ4DX

Class: SOSB10 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   20:    0
   15:    0
   10: 2087
------------

Club:

Comments:

With two other single-op entrants from Bonaire (PJ4K and PJ4R) I decided to do a
single-band 10m entry this year. Conditions were fair on 10m but not great. The
band did open to Europe, but not very well. Although some EU signals were very
strong there were many countries I did not hear at all and therefore missed many
prefix multipliers. For example, nothing heard from OZ, LA, ES, LY, YL, 9A, Z3,
SV5, SV9, TK, OK, OM etc.

Congratulations to PX2A, LW1F and others for some great scores, though it was
frustrating to hear South Americans working Europe and Japan that I could not
hear at all.

Using Icom IC-7300 to Acom 1500 amp at 1kW to 5-band Spiderbeam at 30 feet.

73 Steve, PJ4DX