[3830] WPX SSB NT0EE(N0HJZ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, richn0hjz@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NT0EE(N0HJZ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 13:41:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NT0EE
Operator(s): N0HJZ
Station: W0GJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:   35
   80:  248
   40:  524
   20:  714
   15:  573
   10:  179
------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Special thanks to Glenn, W0GJ, and Vivian, KL7YL, for hosting me at their QTH.
The station is incredible and they were incredible hosts!

Conditions were very good on all bands.  20 & 15 were packed!  I felt I did
as well as you can from the Upper Midwest.  Even at a Superstaion, it's hard to
keep pace with the East Coasters and their runs to EU.

Thanks to everyone who worked me and to Glenn & Vivian for use of their
home!