[3830] WPX SSB WD6T SOAB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WD6T SOAB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 17:39:14 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   1
   20:   3
   15:   3
   10:
------------
Total:   7  Prefixes = 6  Total Score = 102

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Was mostly at N6RO this weekend on 40m.  So on Sat. morning, I thought I'd check
things out from my home station and see what all the high band fuss was about.
Pointed to Europe. Pan-adapter showed 4 or 5 signals on 20 and the same on 15
and nothing on 10, almost all domestic. Did get one Italian on 15.  Phone is the
hardest band from my home station, except in my good directions (VK/ZL, CE, KH6,
and to some extent, JA.)