[3830] WPX SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB E7DX(@E77DX) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 09:11:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: E7DX
Operator(s): E70T E74A E76C E77DX E77EA
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:    5
   80:  222
   40: 1515
   20: 1711
   15: 2109
   10:   83
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Bands were not the best, but fair enough.
Last year after WPX SSB we started rebuilding the station and still not finished
.We did a lot of improvments on antennas, switching system and radios. Now hard
work and lot of investments pays off... hope to be close to end this year before
CQ WW SSB.

3500 QSOs in 1st 24h with avg 3,2 per QSOs
programmed end score was around 31 mil

2nd night was poor on 80/40m
at 09:00 UTC we were down to 27,5 mil

On end  finished with 25 mil, which is our best claimed score in WPX SSB ever.

To bad CQ Magazine ruined contest this year. There was signifikant less
activity from EU and very litlle from Russia and none from Ukraine of course.
Comparing to prevoius years i would say missing about 1000 QSOs.... :(

It´s also sad to see there was no livescores postings from station like
V47T, D4Z, PJ4K, V31XX, YT5A, CR6K, KP2M....
i know it´s not obligatory, but it´s easy to post, makes contesting more
transparent, better competition, it´s more fun for everyone...

I´m very sorry about current situation and to see how much this terrible war
did divide us in our hobby. Hamradio was always connecting people and it should
stay like that. On other hand i´m very happy to see also bride side and how
much our community helps...hut off for people like DM9EE

thanks for QSO´s and CU soon in next one!

73s
Braco
E77DX