[3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:10:58 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 30

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 0:50
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  36
   20:   7
   15:  35
   10:
------------
Total:  78  Mults = 76  Total Score = 5,928

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Oh, that was horrible.  There is a Sleet storm at home and my antennas were
changing SWR.  I re-tuned my Quad before the start but my Center Fed Zepp kept
changing and I had to stop and re-tune it 3 or 4 times in the last few minutes.
I should have just stayed on 20 or 15m.  But even with the amp tripped my
10watts was attacking many caller on 40m in the last ten minutes, ha!  So I
stayed on 40m for the last 20 minutes.
Latency was also a problem as my keyboard would not respond and the ESM stopped
working several times.  I had to close N1MM+ and re-start it several times and
in the mean time I used paddle and paper.
Of course the Maestro lost connection at 13:27Z.  It now (14:08Z has 5 green
bars, wonder how long that will last?  I will play on 15m some more and find
out).