[3830] WPX SSB NJ6G(N7MH) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NJ6G(N7MH) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 06:38:29 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NJ6G
Operator(s): N7MH
Station: W6YX

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Stanford
Operating Time (hrs): 23:43

------------
  160:
   80:   30
   40:  448
   20:  560
   15:  433
   10:  104
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

With two grandsons having birthdays this weekend and other events requiring my
participation I had no time to prepare for or organize a WPX SSB effort. I made
a last minute decision to try to put in 24 hours in the Classic category.

My conflicts and needed sleep breaks resulted in scheduling some slow hours with
rates in the low 20's per hour, particularly on Sunday morning when no band was
productive. I really missed having a second radio and packet spots during those
slow hours, either CQing with few answers or tuning across mostly the same
stations I'd already worked.

As for the past several years thanks to Dennis, NJ6G, for use of his callsign.

73,
-Mike, N7MH