[3830] MSQP N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2022 03:15:34 +0000
                    Mississippi QSO Party - 2022

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   80:   0       0      0        0
   40:   0       6      0        0
   20:   0      12      0        0
   15:   0       0      0        0
   10:   0       0      0        0
    6:   0       0      0        0
    2:   0       0      0        0
  UHF:   0       0      0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      18      0        0  Mults = 12  Total Score = 216

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Please encourage all OPs in future events to call "CQ for the Mississippi
QSO Party" or at least indicate their STATE (as well as the county) with
each contact exchange. Other state QSO Parties occurred this weekend, and as is
often the case, some of them share a few of the same county names as those
existing in MS. Thanks for the contacts. I had very limited Op time, but wanted
to hand out the Wyoming mult to as many as I could. 73,
November Seven Many Zebras Walking.