[3830] CWopsT WA4AUG(AA5JF) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, amgoss05@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA4AUG(AA5JF) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 16:14:35 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 6

Call: WA4AUG
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: WA4AUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  76
   20:   3
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  79  Mults = 79  Total Score = 6,241

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First time operating the CWT from the Augusta University club station. Also
first time using the call WA4AUG in a CWT. It's a little different using an
unusual call, especially as it is not in SCP (although I did have it added to
the Call History File). That combined with a less than optimal antenna
placement, and there was a lot more uncertatinty about the callsign and
exchange. Good fun, thanks for the contacts.

I'll be using this callsign for the Georgia QSO party this weekend. Look for me
both on CW and SSB.

ICOM 7300/Elecraft KPA500