[3830] CWopsT NQ2W Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NQ2W Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2022 20:13:13 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 6

Call: NQ2W
Operator(s): NQ2W
Station: NQ2W

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   9
   20:  12
   15:  16
   10:
------------
Total:  37  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,295

Club:

Comments:

Ten-Tec Jupiter at 5W. 2-element mini-beam at 25ft, 40m dipole at 60ft, 80m
dipole at 50ft.

Nothing on 10m that I could hear. 15, 20, and 40 seemed pretty decent but I feel
like I wasn't being heard as easily for some reason...too much competition? The
woes of a QRPer...still had a great time! Looking forward to the next one.

Thanks for hearing my QRP station, for the opportunity to participate, and for
the fantastic practice.

73, Will, NQ2W