[3830] CWopsT N7DX(@K7RL) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7dx@tonygarland.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N7DX(@K7RL) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 05:15:34 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Apr 7

Call: N7DX
Operator(s): N7DX
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Camano Island
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  110
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  110  Mults = 110  Total Score = 12,100

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Wow, somewhat of a circus tonight: 1) conditions were not so great, at least on
40m; 2) I fat-fingered my log setup in N1MM and got my CWops serial number
transposed for the first 10-15 minutes before I noticed it; 3) the FLEX 6600M
that I was remote into had some sort of problem with CW being shifted/clipped
(only rectified after exploring/rebooting after the contest).

So... my apologies to those that I sent 2674 instead of 2764 to. Also those who
struggled with my weird CW signal (and thanks to the brave soul who let me know
about my "bad keying").

Still fun, as always.

73, Tony, N7DX
http://n7dx.tonygarland.com