[3830] GaQP KF6NCX Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP KF6NCX Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 04:18:03 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2022

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:    8     1
   20:   10     5
   15:    3     0
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:   21     6  CW Mults = 11  Ph Mults = 6  Total Score = 459

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the qsos!  It was a fun weekend of operating. Besides nearly 30 qsos
in the GA QSP,  I made three in the NE QSP, three in the NM QSP, five in the ND
QSP, one in the JIDX, as well as two in the Rookie Roundup and two in the SKCC
Weekend Sprintathon.
The GA QSP exceeded my expectations.  I really expected to work quite a few
stations in the JIDX but I only heard one, on 15 meters.  I found 15 open a bit
and 10 hardly at all.  73, Larry