[3830] 144SprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 03:36:02 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19JH
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

Total:  QSOs = 77  Mults = 35  Total Score = 2,695

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Activity best on USB, with some FT8, CW and FM too.  Tried with Bill K1DY FN54
and with Steve AG4V EM55 but no joy.  Did have good fortune to work FN41 up
through FN44 with WA1NLG, WA1PBU, AF1T, N1JEZ and KV1J in the log. Plus W1GHZ in
FN34 and K2WW in FN24.  Ontario was represented by VA3ELE in FN03 runnning 25
watts USB and VA3IKE in EN82.   To the west K9MRI EN70 and KB8U EN71.  South
west showed up with KK4MA EM93, K3DNE EM94, W4DEX EM95, AA4ZZ EM96, NU4E EM85
and AA4DD EM86. I did find some cobwebs in a power supply to work out in the
next few weeks.   Thanks everyone who got on.  And to those who I got to work.
Thanks to Central States VHF Society for sponsoring this event for us all to
enjoy.  73,  Dave  K1RZ