[3830] GaQP KA6BIM Single OpCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6bim@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP KA6BIM Single OpCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:35:39 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2022

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: Single OpCW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   37
   20:  105
   15:   15
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  157     0  CW Mults = 93  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 29,202

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Fun contest!  I was kept pretty busy tuning the cw band for the various mobiles
portables and home stations.  I picked up 3/4 of the counties I was missing for
GA, missed a few when the mobiles went to 40 mtrs Saturday afternoon and stayed
there with no propagation to West coast at that time.  20 was open till the end
of the contest.  Thanks for N4N bouncing back to 20 on Sunday.
Thanks for the QSO's and new counties!  Dave ka6bim