[3830] GaQP W4QDV Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W4QDV Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 21:18:19 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2022

Call: W4QDV
Operator(s): W4QDV
Station: W4QDV

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: ga
Operating Time (hrs): 3.8

  160:   0       0
   80:   0       0
   40:   8     174
   20:   0       0
   15:   0       0
   10:   0       0
    6:   0       0
--------------------
Total:   8     174  CW Mults = 13  Ph Mults = 21  Total Score = 3,862

Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League

Comments:

This was my first Georgia QSO party and it was very exciting.  To say it was
"fast paced" would be the greatest understatement!  Next year I'll
have a logging program figured out well in advance.  Thanks to everyone who
worked me and to all the folks behind the scenes making it possible! Dave