[3830] NCCC Sprint VE3YT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint VE3YT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2022 03:08:48 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 15

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   7      6
   80:  16     11
   40:   9      9
   20:   2      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     28  Total Score = 952

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Error riddled night.  Started on 20 and 40 forgetting I'd had the radios on QRP.
 When I finally figured out why I was getting beaten out on calls, I started
having weird audio, which turned out to be a connector on the back of the SO2R
box that I moved today.  Once everything was debugged, things went much more
smoothly.  Hope to work you in the Ontario QSO Party this weekend.  I'll be
bonus station VA3CCO.  Best 73, Vic VE3YT