[3830] 144SprngSprnt K2DRH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2drh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt K2DRH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 15:03:13 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: K2DRH
Operator(s): K2DRH
Station: K2DRH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 46  Mults = 28  Total Score = 1,288

Club:

Comments:

Pretty good activity out here in the MW but no competition for the NE.  Ran out
of stations to work pretty quickly. Some ops on FT8 just seem to not try for
very long. Had a couple call me while I was already in QSO but when I got to
answer them they were gone and never to be seen again.

Ran into more than one station not in Contest Mode - and several who failed to
advance past TX3 repeatedly, apparently clueless JTDX ops (Damn Russkie
Knockoff)! At a really slow time just for the heck of it I just let it run and
watched as one guy who was CQing sent me TX2 over and over at least 6 times
before I intervened.  What kind of LID wastes everyone's time like that?  Wish
CM switch was back on the main screen. PITA to have to get into menus to uncheck
CM or fake a funny numbers sig report in TX5 just to get them to complete the
QSO since they are so oblivious.  Plus it totally hangs automatic FT8 logging in
N1MM and you have to fix that too.

29 ft8, 15 ssb, 2cw