[3830] OnQP VE3NRT SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3NRT SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2022 18:07:27 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2022

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Aurora, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:  151     34     63
   40:  307    139     85
   20:  146     15     48
   15:   30      0     15
   10:    6      0      2
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:  640    188    213  Total Score = 342,717

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

First one I've done all the way through. It's harder when you're tired! A friend
told me that training is reinforced more when the subject is tired, as things
become automatic. I hope that's true as my CW will improve.

Fun on all bands. Working with S. America and Europe is hard because they think
I'm in another contest and send EU or SA as the exchange and expect me to send
NA (I send both).

Thanks go to my XYL for letting me do this :-)

73,
Chris VE3NRT