[3830] CQMM DX LO5D(@LU8EOT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gerry@w1ve.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX LO5D(@LU8EOT) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 02:53:32 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2022

Call: LO5D
Operator(s): LU8EOT LU8MHL WD6T KC1KUG W1VE
Station: LU8EOT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Argentina
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5
Remote Operation

   80:
   40:
   20:  217      38
   15:  583      53
   10:  562      66
----------------------
Total: 1362     157  Countries = 81  Total Score = 1,151,206

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Battling Solar Flares, Kids with COVID, and arranging traveling plans around the
Easter holiday, we put together a fun operation using Mark's QTH, with ALL ops
remote (Mark being away for the holiday, but laptop in hand!).

Station (Only three bands):
Flex6600, Acom 2000, 3/3 on 15 and 10, and a 20-meter dipole Mark put up the day
before the contest.

Remote Tech:
Smartlink for Rig Control,
Mumble for Remote Audio (beats Flex hands down)
TailScale for VPN Networking
N1MM+ for logging.

We had all operated remote together before, and things worked pretty smoothly
despite a few glitches here and there (like an intermittent PTT Line on the
Acom!)
A great time was had by all.   Mark was the perfect host, as usual.

My first CQMM and really enjoyed it.

73,

Gerry W1VE for the LO5D team