[3830] MiQP K8NWD Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP K8NWD Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 15:47:14 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2022

Call: K8NWD
Operator(s): K8NWD
Station: K8NWD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: WATERFORD, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 6.95

   80:   46     12
   40:   94     48
   20:   16
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  156     60  CW Mults = 56  Ph Mults = 37  Total Score = 34,596

Club: Oakland County Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Another part time operation due to holiday activities. I had a lot of fun
running QRP and conditions were good enough that I had a few runs. CQing was the
best way to go to get any rate. Great to hear and work so many Mad River folks.
Thanks to the committee for another fine Michigan QSO Party. I ran a K3 to a
Mosley PRO-57B yagi and dipoles on 40 and 80. I used N1MM+ for logging. Looking
forward to the OHIO QSO Party. 73 Tim K8NWD