[3830] CQMM DX N5AW SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX N5AW SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 22:03:06 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2022

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: STX (EM00)
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5
OpMode: SO2R

   80:
   40:   47      3
   20:   67     16
   15:  115     25
   10:   49     33
----------------------
Total:  278     77  Countries = 47  Total Score = 143,716

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions just so-so. Tough for QRP. Still worked some fairly rare DX. Always
interesting to see who hears well and who doesn't. Some strong signals were deaf
to my QRP. Others who were pretty weak here heard me with no problem. Thanks to
those who stayed with my weak signal until we made a QSO. Lots of the big guns
were sending "TU" before I finished sending "Q". Too bad,
your haste probably cost you ten points.