[3830] 222SprngSprnt VA3ELE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Va3ele@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt VA3ELE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 12:46:35 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: VA3ELE
Operator(s): VA3ELE
Station: VA3ELE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN03DM
Operating Time (hrs): 2.25

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

Operated only SSB/CW, 13CW QSO and inly 2 on SSB. I got home late from work and
headed straight for the shack.its too bad I had such a late start, I could hear
and see SSB activity on my panadapter while I was still working, but could not
get the audio going from my cellphone into my FLEX.
I tried to do as much as possible the old fashioned way by not chatting it up on
ON4KST,  but it was slim pickings without the ON4KST advertising. ODX once again
with Dave K1WHS in FN43, he was much weaker than usual, i suspect conditions
were down quite a bit.Of course, signals picked up later. Thanks to all of you
that I was able to work and sorry to the ones I just couldn't dig out on CW.
This was fun!

See you next Wednesday on 432.

73 de Peter
VA3ELE FN03dm