[3830] 222SprngSprnt N6ZE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt N6ZE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:33:06 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: N6ZE
Operator(s): N6ZE
Station: N6ZE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM04
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

Club: VENTURA COUNTY AMATEUR RADIO SOCIETY

Comments:

Nice to have the 222 MHz SPRINT held on Nationwide 222 Activity Evening! (SoCal
'celebrates' 222 night on Mondays).

N6ZE primarily operated from DM04qb in the Santa Monica Mts, & also made
some QSOs from Conejo Valley (DM04ne) when approaching home QTH.

Most activity was noted on FM and N6ZE only made a couple of SSB QSOs. The usual
DM12,03,13,04 grids are in the log.

At various times, an M>2 9 element yagi & a vertical were used.

Of special note, I used my Serge, JU5JCW, Ukrainian transverter so that the
SoCal VHF community would be reminded of the horrible events currently occurring
in the Ukraine. I shall make a donation to the Red Cross later today based on my
SPRINT score.

Thanks to the SPRINT sponsors and those who got on.... See you'all next
Wednesday on 70 cm.