[3830] NA Sprint SSB K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 04:33:19 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   36    0:35
   40:   87    1:32
   20:   72    1:53
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointed not to make 200 QSOs and 10,000 points.  20M was pretty good with a
pretty short skip zone.  I stayed too long there, but did pick up some mults
toward the time I went to 40.  40 and 80 were both good with very little QRN,
but not much activity on 80 by the time I got there.  States missed:  ND
(heard), RI, DC, HI, AK, ID, MT, NV, WV.  VE areas worked:  VE6, VE7, VO2, VE3,
VE2, VE5.  (heard VE9AA call on 20, but never heard any response to my report.
No other NA mults worked.  Boy, did SC turn out!  Congrats to the two SFCG
teams.  Thanks to Jeff, KU8E, for repairing antennas today and getting
everything set up for me to work the Sprint with my wire antennas.  Please look
for KU8E and me as W4AN in many FL counties on CW in the FQP next weekend.  73,
John, K4BAI.