[3830] NA Sprint SSB K5OY LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K5OY LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 05:22:34 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: K5OY
Operator(s): K5OY
Station: K5OY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 2:06

   80:
   40:  35
   20:  45
---------------------
Total:  80     Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,560

Club: Noise Blankers Radio Group

Team:

Comments:

Goodness, but the log checkers will have a Field Day with this one. Had an
instance where I left the radio for a bit and came back to operate on the same
frequency where I made two previous QSOs. Also, may have not followed teh 1/5
rule very well.  Family obligations got pushed back, so operated on and off at
the beginning of the contest.  Lot's of fun.  73 and thanks for the Qs.  Steve