[3830] Helvetia KH6AQ SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, telegrapher9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Helvetia KH6AQ SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 09:03:40 +0000
                    Helvetia Contest - 2022

Call: KH6AQ
Operator(s): KH6AQ
Station: KH6AQ

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: HAWAII
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    0     0       0       0
   80:    0     0       0       0
   40:    0     0       0       0
   20:   31     0       0
   15:    0     0       0       0
   10:    0     0       0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:   31     0       0      28  Total Score = 4,508

Club:

Comments:

This was my first time in the Helvetia contest and while it seems almost
entirely Europe-centric I made some Qs and had me some fun. Worked 8 stations
during the morning opening (I got on late) and 23 during the evening opening.
The band started to close at 0800Z but VOACAP showed it would continue to
improve to 1000Z and remain open until the end of the contest at 2359Z.

FTdx-10 and AL-811 at 600W to a hexbeam up 11 meters