[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 04:20:13 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Apr 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:56

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  126
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  126  Mults = 126  Total Score = 15,876

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Wanted to start on 20M tonight and work some I hadn't worked recently on that
band.  Band seemed in very good condition and had a 599/599 exchange with W1WEF
few minutes before the start.  Then, suddenly I had some RFI and the monitor
went off.  Got the monitor back on and the mouse wouldn't work.  Had to shut
down and reboot the computer.  So, started on 40 after losing the first 4
minutes.  40M seemed quite good.  Used the IC756Pro and KPA1500 tonight and
mainly the zepp antenna.  40M was quite good, but after the first half hour I
couldn't keep up the run rate and did a lot of S&P after that,  Nice to work
at least four Europeans plus AH6KO and CO8NMN.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Please
participate in the Florida QSO Party this weekend.  KU8E and I will be mobile as
W4AN in many FL counties, mainly north and northwest FL.  73, John, K4BAI.