[3830] 432SprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K1RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 20:12:15 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19JH
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Total:  QSOs = 41  Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,025

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

The Troposphere had no propagation enhancements for any of us.  But between SSB
CW FM FT8 and Q65 there was good activity but had to really work for each
distant contact.  So it was good practice I suppose.  WX was 41 degrees and 15
to 25 MPH through most of the sprint. At least here in the Mid-Atlantic there
was no snow.   My top three distant contacts were Mike N1JEZ FN44ar at 742 km,
Joe K9MRI EN70ui at 710 km and Chip W1AIM FN34uj at 696 km. Thanks to Pete
K0BAK/Rover for braving the wilds of FN10 and FN20.  Good to see you were out
there Pete.  Thanks to everyone who got on and to the Central States VHF Society
Sprint Team of Kent KA2KQM, Jon W0ZQ and Mike WB8BZK for managing these
activities for everyone's enjoyment.   See some of you in the Microwave Sprint
on Saturday May 7th.  73  Dave  K1RZ