[3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 01:27:46 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   5      4
   20:  33     22
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  38     26  Total Score = 988

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

First SST mobile and first SST with low power.  20M was very good with QSOs as
close as VA and WV and as far away as G3, CT1, and DK4.  After the hour I worked
more DX including E7 and 9K2MU.  Jeff, KU8E, was driving and I was operating as
we drove from our homes in/near Columbus GA to Valdosta, GA where we are staying
until Saturday when we will go to FL and be QRV as W4AN/M in many FL counties in
the Florida QSO Party.  Please participate to the extent you can.  There will be
many more mobiles plus fixed stations many of whom will have one by one special
event calls.  We will be mainly CW but may QSY to SSB upon request and will try
to run in some counties where other SSB activity has not been promised.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  TS590 at 100W, Hustler mobile whips.  We can QSY instantly to 40,
20, or 15.  We will try to run on 20 and 40M in each county and on 15 when the
band is open.  73, John, K4BAI.  Please read the rules and do not CQ in the
designated mobile windows (unless you are a FL mobile).