[3830] FlQP KA6BIM SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6bim@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP KA6BIM SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 01:22:13 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   34
   20:  200
   15:   33
   10:
--------------------
Total:  267     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 35,244

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Swept the 1x1's and only missed 1 county - GILchrist.   I called K4OJ as he went
across the county, but pileup was unruly and I never made it thru. Pile quieted
down after he went into next county.  Lots of activity from both mobiles and
fixed stations.  Lots of fun.  Thanks for the qso's  Dave ka6bim