[3830] FlQP K1EBY SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K1EBY SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 16:45:01 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2022

Call: K1EBY
Operator(s): K1EBY
Station: K1EBY

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: Windsor CT
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   40:   14
   20:  169
   15:   18
   10:
--------------------
Total:  201     0  CW Mults = 65  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 26,130

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointed that there were four 3 letter calls only on SSB - since I cannot
operate SSB I missed the award as I got all the other stations!  Since this is
both CW and SSB, I hope that next year whatever the special award is will have
stations operating in both modes.  Only missed one county and that was due to
family obligations.  FQP is my favorite QSO Party and I look forward to it every
year.