[3830] CWopsT N6TR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N6TR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 04:04:15 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z May 5

Call: N6TR
Operator(s): N6TR
Station: N6TR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  125
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  125  Mults = 125  Total Score = 15,625

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Was the band switch on 160 meters?  Band was very noisy and signals not very
strong.  HA8RM and F5IN seemed to be coming in very well however.

I turned off my trusty DOS computer after about 30 years and finally adopted TR
Linux.  Fashioned my own firmware running in the Arduino in an SO2R Mini and it
worked very well.  Got the auto start sending feature working a few hours before
the contest and sort of taught the program how to do the CWT an hour before.
Needs a few rough edges fixed - but worked FB in the test.

Rig: K4 + KPA1500 and 4L OWA at 98 feet

Thanks for the QSOs