[3830] OnQP N8II SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP N8II SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 21:03:15 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 4.4

  160:    3      0      3
   80:   15      9     20
   40:   16     26     23
   20:    2      2      3
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   36     37     49  Total Score = 11,172

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Easter weekend is a bad weekend for any QP and the following weekend was open,
no QP's. Looking at the 3830 scores compared to 2021 shows maybe a 30-40%
decrease in scores. I knew I had a family Easter brunch Sunday, so I chose to
only work ON when MI was pretty well worked out. I made a few quick passes
through 40/80/160 pouncing on what I could find and working a few ON when
searching for MI. I did get some calls from ON on 40 SSB when prop was better to
ON than MI. No QSO's at all on Sunday.

73, Jeff