[3830] 7QP K6KM(@W6SRR) SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K6KM(@W6SRR) SOCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 06:35:08 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: K6KM
Operator(s): K6KM
Station: W6SRR

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5
Remote Operation

  160:   18     0       0
   80:   56     0       0
   40:  117     0       0
   20:   96     0       0
   15:   33     0       0
   10:    2     0       0
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  322     0       0  Mults = 99  Total Score = 95,634

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First, thanks to Ian: W6TCP and Gary: NA6O for letting me use their fine Remote
Station W6SRR. This was a shot at lumber. I was second on this category last
year. We'll see. Might not be enough. It seemed like participation was bit lower
on W7 or perhaps it's my impression. Thanks for all the QSOs and sorry for the
dupes. I did non-assisted and sometimes that brings confusion.