[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt VE3SST Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nomacklem@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt VE3SST Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 12:05:52 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2022

Call: VE3SST
Operator(s): VE3SST
Station: VE3SST

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN04oe
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 4  Max Dist(km) = 116  Total Score = 420

Club: The Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

Just received my 10GHz system Thursday so this was the first chance to test. It
works great! Looking forward to lots of use.
Thanks to VA3TO for my first contact on 10GHz and to VA3ELE for the two
additional grids. Thanks to Mike VA3MW for assembling the system.