[3830] 7QP WY7M Cnty Exped SO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wy7m@protonmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP WY7M Cnty Exped SO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 May 2022 16:05:59 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2022

Call: WY7M
Operator(s): WY7M
Station: WY7M

Class: Cnty Exped SO LP
QTH: WYJOH/WAS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:    6
   40:  157      2
   20:  277      9
   15:   54
   10:    4
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  498     11      0  Mults = 56  Total Score = 84,728

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This expedition was a dry run for FD in June. All was good except for the WY
wind. I used a 43 foot vertical fiberglass mast with a wire as the radiator. It
collapsed down as it got colder during the night, so I quit early. 80 was just
getting going.  Next time I won't rely on a friction fit and use some electrical
tape to fix the sections. Used all battery and solar to power the 100 watt
FTDX-10.